martes, 27 de mayo de 2008

Welcome to my blog!!!

Welcome to my blog!!!



I’m going to talk about my life, and how I am.



Hi, my name’s Esther,
but you cam call me Chanflina. I’m
from Ciudad Ojeda. I’m 19 years old.
I’m young, nice, attractive and beautiful.
I’m 1.63mt high. I have brown hair.
I’m a brunette.
My eyes are brown. I have a mold.
I wear sun glasses. I’m wearing beige shorts, brown blouse. I study accounting at URBE.
I live in Maracaibo in Monte Claro.




I love music, dancing, driving my car,
chatting on the net,
talking on the phone, with my friend, my family,
my boyfriend,
sleep and watching TV.

I hate violence, vegetable, washing the dishes,
to cook, and hypocrisy.


My dream is Travel, Graduate, to marry.

My opinion about English interesting and
very good.

What do you think????...





No hay comentarios: